These meatballs are melt in your mouth DELICIOUS! They are easy to make and are a real crowd-pleaser for a perfect, bite-size appetizer! Make them, bake them for 25 minutes, and ready to serve!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or non-stick foil.
- Roll beef mixture into 12 meatballs.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately
This recipe is courtesy of “Italian Cookbook for Two” by Alicia Shevetone.
For additional information about the health benefits of beef, more recipes, and how you can learn about the Utah Beef Council, visit their website.
Print the recipe for Shrevetone Meatballs for your records at home here.
This article contains sponsored content.