Switch up your regular go-to sandwich and combine the flavors of a classic Caesar salad with a delicious steak sandwich for Caesar Steak Sandwiches!
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Boneless or Top Round Steak, cut 3/4 inch thick or Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls (6 inches long each), split, toasted
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Reserve 2 tablespoons dressing. Pour remaining dressing in a medium bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss lettuce with reserved dressing and 2 tablespoons cheese in medium bowl. Divide evenly over bottom of each roll. Top with beef; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Close sandwiches and enjoy!
Print Recipe for your records at home here!
For more information and additional cooking tips and tricks, visit the Utah Beef Council website.