(The Daily Dish) Jennifer Burns is in the kitchen today cooking up a yummy recipe for Beef Tacos with Chipotle Slaw! Get the ingredients and recipe before you head to the store!
Beef Taco Ingredients:
- 1 lb. flank or skirt steak
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, warmed
Chipotle Slaw ingredients:
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, diced
- 1 jalapeños, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season steak with steak seasoning on both sides. On a greased grill or skillet, cook steak to desired doneness. Let rest for five minutes. Thinly slice against the grain.
- For the Chipotle Slaw, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. (Note: For the best flavor, make ahead of time and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- To assemble, divide steak on the warmed tortillas. Top with desired amount of coleslaw. Serve immediately.
For more yummy recipes from Utah Beef Council as well as additional tips and tricks for cooking, visit their website.