Video Courtesy: Wynn Resorts
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — As 8 News Now has been reporting, many announcements of closures and layoffs at Las Vegas Strip properties. We have been in contact with many of these resorts and sharing statements regarding announcements.
Today, Wynn Resorts CEO Matthew Maddox, released a video statement for the company’s employees in Las Vegas regarding the state of the industry right now and job security.
Other coronavirus related stories:
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as February ends
- 1 year later: Intermountain doctors and Utah’s first COVID-19 positive patient to share reflections Sunday
- UTAH CORONAVIRUS: 465 new cases, 6 deaths Sunday
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine