DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — Walmart announced Saturday its retail stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice.
The retail giant says this will “help ensure associates are able to stock the products our customers are looking for and to perform cleaning and sanitizing.”
Stores currently operating under more reduced hours will keep their current hours of operation, according to a news release from the company.
The temporary operating hours begin Sunday, March 15.
Earlier in the day, retailers like HEB and Kroger announced a reduction in hours to allow time for cleaning and restocking.
Other coronavirus related stories:
- Some Utahns 16+ now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine, this is how to register
- Walmart hosting community COVID-19 vaccine events in Salt Lake City
- How to schedule COVID-19 vaccine appointments in Salt Lake County under Feb. 25 eligibility
- Utah 7-day average dips as state adds over 830 new COVID-19 cases
- Gov. Cox gives Feb. 25 COVID-19 update