(WJW) — Walgreens is introducing drive-thru shopping so you won’t have to leave your car during the coronavirus pandemic.
Here’s how it works, according to the company: You pull up and ask for a menu of available items which includes household goods, pain relief and cough and cold products, baby formula, medical supplies and grocery items.
Then, you give your order, so there’s no need to pre-order or leave your car to go into the store.
Walgreens says it will then put together your order and get you on your way. See more on the Walgreens website.
What others are reading:
- Empty Utah: SLCC Redwood Campus
- Utah County Attorney David Leavitt tests positive for COVID-19
- Who can or should be tested for COVID-19? Depends on who you ask
- Navajo Nation reports 12 confirmed deaths, 270 positive tests of coronavirus
- Boat ramps on Lake Powell to close April 6