SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Music venues across the county are not immune to the financial strain of COVID-19, and Utah venues are no expectation.
Ritt Momney, a local musical project of Salt Lake City Native, Jack Rutter is asking Utahns for help to give back to local venues during this unique time.
Ritt Momney has organized a virtual festival with a full lineup of artists from Utah to benefit Sartain & Saunders (Kilby Court, Urban Lounge, Metro Music Hall).
S&S has presented concerts in the Salt Lake Valley since 2003, they currently book over 1000+ concerts a year throughout multiple venues in Salt Lake City.
The Virtual Festival will be held Sunday, May 24 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on the Ritt Momney’s YouTube Channel
The lineup will go as follows: Ritt Momney, The Backseat Lovers (solo set), Joshua James, The Moss, Blue Rain Boots, The Rubies, Dad Bod, Brother., Kipper Snack, Courtney Lane, Anais Chantal, and Ellee Duke
What others are clicking on:
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them