UPDATE: VASA Fitness sent a message to members saying during the closure all accounts will be “frozen” meaning members will not be charged.
All VASA fitness locations will close their doors Tuesday afternoon.
VASA’s Chief Executive Officer Rich Nelsen said health and wellness of the community is at the core of everything they do. The closure is to mitigate the spread of coronavirus.
“We believe we are truly in this fight together and, if everyone does their part, we can help protect our most vulnerable,” Nelsen said.
The closures begin at noon on March 17th until further notice.
There are 41 cases of Utahns with COVID-19.
Other coronavirus related stories:
- Utah adds over 3.4K COVID cases, 32 new deaths over the weekend
- Do you still need to wear a mask if you got the COVID-19 booster shot?
- NYC mayor requires vaccine mandate for all private sector employers
- Drugstores slammed by vaccine demand, staff shortages
- Do you still need a booster shot if you just had COVID?