UPDATE: VASA Fitness sent a message to members saying during the closure all accounts will be “frozen” meaning members will not be charged.
All VASA fitness locations will close their doors Tuesday afternoon.
VASA’s Chief Executive Officer Rich Nelsen said health and wellness of the community is at the core of everything they do. The closure is to mitigate the spread of coronavirus.
“We believe we are truly in this fight together and, if everyone does their part, we can help protect our most vulnerable,” Nelsen said.
The closures begin at noon on March 17th until further notice.
There are 41 cases of Utahns with COVID-19.
Other coronavirus related stories:
- Canyons School District scheduled to vote on proposed COVID-19 reopening plan
- Parents weigh in on Alpine School District’s safe reopening plan
- Utah Democrats urge Governor Hebert to mandate masks
- Best buy will require customers to wear face coverings
- Man dies in line at Utah coronavirus testing site