SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)– The Utah Department of Health will host a press conference Thursday afternoon to explain new developments with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and how the state’s health systems and hospitals are working together to prepare for possible community spread of the illness. There are no positive cases of COVID-19 in Utah.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advised Tuesday that all public health systems in the United States need to be prepared for community spread of COVID-19.
Click here for accurate and up to date information on what is happening and how you can protect yourself.
Check back at 1:30 p.m. to watch the conference live.
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- Here’s what healthcare workers do with extra COVID-19 vaccines at the end of the day
- Utah governor to hold monthly press conference, give COVID-19 update
- Could Amazon help with US COVID-19 vaccine distribution?
- Small businesses can get relief with new program