SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)– The Utah Department of Health will host a press conference Thursday afternoon to explain new developments with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and how the state’s health systems and hospitals are working together to prepare for possible community spread of the illness. There are no positive cases of COVID-19 in Utah.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advised Tuesday that all public health systems in the United States need to be prepared for community spread of COVID-19.
Click here for accurate and up to date information on what is happening and how you can protect yourself.
Check back at 1:30 p.m. to watch the conference live.
- ‘It should’ve been completely different’: Morgan County officials react to plane crash
- Utah comedian gives out Mandalorian Christmas cards to people who donate to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Utes thrilled for chance to defend Pac-12 title
- Same-sex marriage bill advances one step closer to Senate passage
- Body of missing Tennessee mother found in trunk of car after Michigan police chase, crash