SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)– The Utah Department of Health will host a press conference Thursday afternoon to explain new developments with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and how the state’s health systems and hospitals are working together to prepare for possible community spread of the illness. There are no positive cases of COVID-19 in Utah.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advised Tuesday that all public health systems in the United States need to be prepared for community spread of COVID-19.
Click here for accurate and up to date information on what is happening and how you can protect yourself.
Check back at 1:30 p.m. to watch the conference live.
- K-9 recovering from being shot by chase suspect in Clinton
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- Man selling car to couple in West Valley City robbed at gunpoint, had vehicle stolen
- DMV to stop sending car registration renewals by mail
- Fire near Fruitland damages 3 structures, 24 others threatened, Highway 40 reopened