The map is based on geotagged twitter data in the last two weeks, tracking discussion about toilet paper and the “panic buying” that has occurred amid coronavirus fears. Healthtrends says over 2 million tweets were tracked.
The map shows the western US to have the most activity, with Arizona seemingly the top state most concerned about toilet paper availability.
The top 10 states were as follows:
- New Mexico
What others are clicking on:
- Warm, breezy temps with clouds rolling in on Sunday
- Broncos face Raiders today in first game since Gruden resignation
- Wanted: Police searching for Taylorsville murder suspect, considered dangerous
- Utes take control of Pac-12 South with 35-21 win over Arizona State
- Real Salt Lake wins Rocky Mountain Cup with 7th straight home victory, 3-1