SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – In response to the growing COVID-19 pandemic, the J. Willard Marriott Library and the Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library will close for two weeks starting at noon on Friday, March 20th.
School officials say the library has plans to reopen on Saturday, April 4th. The James E. Faust Law Library remains closed.
During this period, staff will not be available to support normal interlibrary loan and course reserve services. Physical documents and other materials that have already been scanned and placed in online course reserve will continue to be available; however, it will not be possible to scan and upload any new materials until after the libraries have reopened, school officials add.
The following was posted on the libraries webpage:
“We will continue to support requests for new electronic materials to be added to course reserve during the closure period, and we will be able to fulfill requests for document delivery electronically during this period as well. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com regarding course reserve or Rick Anderson regarding interlibrary loan and document delivery.
Due dates will be extended for checked out materials until further notice.
What others are clicking on:
- Police arrest woman involved vandalism of UPD police vehicle
- 2 juveniles critically injured after vehicle lands upside-down into Jordan River
- Parleys Fire now 50% contained, Evacuations to be lifted at 8pm Sunday night
- Upper Provo Fire: Fire near Mirror Lake Highway now 78% contained
- Sunday morning fire rips through Salt Lake City business