SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Officials with University of Utah Health are using white ribbons to show their support for front-line medical staff working to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
“White ribbons represent those hard at work protecting patients and reducing transmission,” U of U Health officials say.
The University encourages Utahns to help support the effort of stopping COVID-19 by encouraging medical staff through a simple message of wearing white ribbons.
What others are clicking on:
- UPenn president Magill resigns in wake of antisemitism controversy
- 4 arrested with over 100k fentanyl pills, machete, toddler in Kane Co.
- Florida school district adding 4-day weekends to combat chronic absences
- Shohei Ohtani signing with Los Angeles Dodgers
- Holiday shopping survey reveals stressful trend among US consumers