SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Officials with University of Utah Health are using white ribbons to show their support for front-line medical staff working to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
“White ribbons represent those hard at work protecting patients and reducing transmission,” U of U Health officials say.
The University encourages Utahns to help support the effort of stopping COVID-19 by encouraging medical staff through a simple message of wearing white ribbons.
What others are clicking on:
- 676 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Saturday, no new deaths
- Classic Car Show rolls through streets of Millcreek
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Painting by blind artist featured in Jubilee Festival Poster
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Congress attempt to reduce hot car deaths