(ABC4 News) — The United States Postal Service is looking to fill hundreds of positions in Utah, according to a release. This comes in light of many companies across the country facing layoffs.
The positions have hourly wages ranging from $16.21 to $18.56 and have a variety of shifts, including both indoor and outdoor work.
Those who are interested in applying will need to visit the USPS website for an overview of employment requirements, job descriptions, and hourly pay.
All applicants must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent alien status. For carrier positions, applicants must have a valid driver’s license and two consecutive years of driving experience in the United States.
- Here are Trump’s shifting defenses for taking classified documents to Mar-a-Lago
- Giuliani told he’s a target of Georgia probe
- WANTED: Burglar causes over $10k in damage to Plain City office building
- Texas attorney general locked in close race with Democratic challenger: poll
- DeSantis knocks FBI during rally for Trump-backed candidates in Arizona