SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Amidst the growing coronavirus concerns, the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team has announced that all games scheduled in March and April are now canceled.
The women’s national team was scheduled to play at Rio Tinto Stadium in Utah on April 10th against Australia.
This news comes moments after Major League Soccer suspended their season for 30 days. The women’s national team already had postponed the #SheBelieves Summit in Chicago on March 14th.
Other coronavirus related stories:
- UTAH CORONAVIRUS: 2,150 new cases, 13 deaths Saturday
- UTAH CORONAVIRUS: State surpasses 320K total cases as new variant detected
- One of Utah’s largest districts, Granite School District, opens vaccine clinics
- As new COVID-19 variant detected in Utah, experts warn of case surge
- Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution