SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- Amidst the growing coronavirus concerns, the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team has announced that all games scheduled in March and April are now canceled.
The women’s national team was scheduled to play at Rio Tinto Stadium in Utah on April 10th against Australia.
This news comes moments after Major League Soccer suspended their season for 30 days. The women’s national team already had postponed the #SheBelieves Summit in Chicago on March 14th.
Other coronavirus related stories:
- 264 new cases, 1 more COVID-19 related death
- Utah’s Hogle Zoo lays off 27 percent of staff due to financial impact of COVID-19
- District Court Judge sides with Tooele County officials to stop planned Collin Raye concert
- WATCH: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- First COVID-19 case confirmed at the Utah State prison in Draper