The County Library’s physical locations are all closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic but its online programs are still up and running. This week the Library is launching a “Stay Home Challenge” for families to help relieve stress and challenge people mentally and physically. Jeffrey Buydos joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the new program.
To learn more about the challenge, visit The County Library’s website.
What others are reading:
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- Your Voice Your Vote: Emery & Grand County
- How the Navajo people became warriors against the COVID-19 monster
- Salt Lake City has first day of in-person voting with COVID-19 precautions in place