(ABC4 News) – President Russel M. Nelson for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a social media video Wednesday addressing 16.5 million global members.
President Nelson said information and current COVID-19 situations continue to be closely monitored and approached with caution when making decisions of when to resume religious practice and worship in meetinghouses and temples worldwide.
See President Nelsons video below:
The prophet assures step-by-step measures will be communicated to make sure it is safe to gather and revisit Church-sponsored activities.
He leaves members with a message “that wonderful days are ahead.”
What others are clicking on:
- Vernal man shot multiple times, suspect taken into custody following 2-hour standoff
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Officer on administrative leave after questions arise over use of force during Salt Lake City riots
- Zach Wilson preparing for a bounce back season with BYU
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail