(ABC4 News) – President Russel M. Nelson for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a social media video Wednesday addressing 16.5 million global members.
President Nelson said information and current COVID-19 situations continue to be closely monitored and approached with caution when making decisions of when to resume religious practice and worship in meetinghouses and temples worldwide.
See President Nelsons video below:
The prophet assures step-by-step measures will be communicated to make sure it is safe to gather and revisit Church-sponsored activities.
He leaves members with a message “that wonderful days are ahead.”
What others are clicking on:
- Salt Lake City residents to hold community voting parade
- Why Stucki Farms is St George’s finest new addition
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court