(ABC4 News) – President Russel M. Nelson for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a social media video Wednesday addressing 16.5 million global members.
President Nelson said information and current COVID-19 situations continue to be closely monitored and approached with caution when making decisions of when to resume religious practice and worship in meetinghouses and temples worldwide.
See President Nelsons video below:
The prophet assures step-by-step measures will be communicated to make sure it is safe to gather and revisit Church-sponsored activities.
Related: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints works to reassign missionaries
He leaves members with a message “that wonderful days are ahead.”
What others are clicking on:
- SLCPD shares mail theft prevention tips after person caught ‘suspiciously’ checking mailboxes in Rose Park
- McCarthy signals House GOP could pass debt limit bill alone if Biden doesn’t negotiate
- 8 jurors deliberating on Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash case after closing arguments conclude weeklong trial
- Yellowstone hit by over 150 earthquakes in two weeks
- You won’t believe the difference a good detailing can make on your floor mats