LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News) — Thanksgiving Point announced that it will open its Butterfly Biosphere and Harvest Restaurant on May 15.
The restaurant will be open only for dinner and by reservation. Furniture has been rearranged to create more space between tables. Guests may not congregate in lobbies and should wear masks when not eating. They may make reservations and order takeout by calling 801-768-4984.
Guests may enter the Conservatory of the Butterfly Biosphere and will be directed to a one-way walkway. The number of guests will be limited and hand sanitizing stations are located throughout guest areas.
Visit www.thanksgivingpoint.org for updates.
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them