Businesses are continuing to struggle as the COVID-19 pandemic drags on, but there is hope for financial help. David Carlebach, Vice President of International Investment at World Trade Center Utah, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the programs the state and federal governments have prepared to get much needed financing to Utah’s small businesses.
To learn more about your options if you run a small business, visit the state’s special website.
Other top stories:
- American Fork buzzer-beater highlights 6A basketball quarterfinals
- 54-year-old killed in deadly Layton crash
- Jaren Hall is healthy again, hoping to become BYU’s starting quarterback
- Behind The Badge: Juab County Sheriff’s Sergeant Chris Painter saves baby alongside I-15
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Should students vote in local school board elections?