Businesses are continuing to struggle as the COVID-19 pandemic drags on, but there is hope for financial help. David Carlebach, Vice President of International Investment at World Trade Center Utah, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the programs the state and federal governments have prepared to get much needed financing to Utah’s small businesses.
To learn more about your options if you run a small business, visit the state’s special website.
Other top stories:
- Back to school items with Dawn’s Corner
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Story behind what is now Vivint Smart Home Arena
- 6400 Fire 50% contained after destroying a home, structures near Fruitland
- Utahns ask Senators Romney and Lee to support COVID-19 relief extension