Businesses are continuing to struggle as the COVID-19 pandemic drags on, but there is hope for financial help. David Carlebach, Vice President of International Investment at World Trade Center Utah, joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the programs the state and federal governments have prepared to get much needed financing to Utah’s small businesses.
To learn more about your options if you run a small business, visit the state’s special website.
Other top stories:
- Volunteers help clean up Capitol building after peaceful protest turns violent
- Governor Herbert issues statement following protests in Salt Lake City
- U.S. Attorney responds to statement from U.S. Department of Justice
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation
- SLCPD searching for suspects responsible for flipping, vandalizing police car