WASHINGTON — Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar says husband John Besser has tested positive for the coronavirus.
The former presidential candidate said Besser began feeling sick when she was in Minnesota and he was in Washington. She said he immediately quarantined himself.
She said he sought a test and chest X-ray after he began coughing up blood, and was checked into a Virginia hospital with “very low oxygen levels which really haven’t improved.” She said he now has pneumonia and is on oxygen but not a ventilator.
Klobuchar said her doctor had advised her not to get a test.
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue media
- How will America care for more pregnant women?
- WWII Navy destroyer found, is deepest wreck ever discovered
- Brittney Griner appears in Russian court, has trial date set for July 1
- An award-winning dessert destination with some of the freshest flavors in Utah