SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Sandy City announced Tuesday morning that all in-person services and facilities will close starting April 1 and will remain closed until further notice. This is in an effort to comply with social distancing and to protect both residents and employees of Sandy City from the coronavirus.
Sandy City Hall, Parks and Recreation, Public Works and Public Utilities will all close. Police and fire stations are also closed to the public. All essential city services will continue to operate as usual.
Sandy residents are encouraged to take advantage of online services and bill payment. Residents can visit https://www.sandy.utah.gov/how-do-i- to locate all of the city’s online services.
What others are clicking on:
- Country still ‘knee-deep’ in first wave of the coronavirus pandemic, Fauci says
- 564 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Tuesday, four more deaths
- Map: What areas in Utah are requiring face masks
- Volunteers stitch 250,000 face masks for Salt Lake County
- 2 Utah lawmakers ask governor to allow curbside pickup, home delivery of alcohol during pandemic