SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — RB, a global health and hygiene company, announced Tuesday that it is looking to fill at least 50 positions in its Salt Lake City location, according to a release from the company.
The job positions range from manufacturing to packaging. The factory in Salt Lake City produces popular brands of medicine, such as Airborne, Mucinex, MegaRed, MoveFree, Digestive Advantage, Neuriva, and other Schiff Brand products.
Interested applicants can apply by clicking here.
RB is currently experiencing a demand for hygiene products, including disinfectants. The company launched the Fight For Access Fund, which includes donating 15 million masks to the Center for Disease Control Foundation.
- Volunteers help clean up Capitol building after peaceful protest turns violent
- Governor Herbert issues statement following protests in Salt Lake City
- U.S. Attorney responds to statement from U.S. Department of Justice
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation
- SLCPD searching for suspects responsible for flipping, vandalizing police car