Scam artists are now trying to take advantage of those concerned about coronavirus. It’s also tax season a popular target for scammers.
Rod Buhler, a cybersecurity expert at Salt Lake Community College, joined Good Morning Utah to give tips to protect yourself.
To learn more about Salt Lake Community College, you can visit their website.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- The IUP Panel on the race for president, peace agreements, and the state of emergency
- 2CD Candidate Profile: Kael Weston
- Remembering Ruth Bader Ginsburg: What happens now?
- A rapper, an elevator and an elephant: stories Ginsburg told
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving