SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Scientists at Oxford University say their experimental coronavirus vaccine has been shown in an early trial to prompt a protective immune response in hundreds of people who got the shot.
As researchers continue to work toward a vaccine for COVID-19, there are some questions about how many Americans would opt to take it.
A report from the CDC shows that fewer than 46% of Utahns received the influenza vaccination during the 2018-19 flu season.
MORE CORONAVIRUS IN UTAH NEWS
- Utah adds over 400 new COVID-19 cases, two more deaths
- 10,000 Utah businesses receive letter to ‘Bring It Home’ by providing vaccine incentives and clinics
- Utah reports no new COVID-19 deaths for third day in a row
- Utah adds no new COVID-19 deaths since Sunday, 169 new cases reported
- Novavax: Large study finds COVID-19 shot about 90% effective