SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Scientists at Oxford University say their experimental coronavirus vaccine has been shown in an early trial to prompt a protective immune response in hundreds of people who got the shot.
As researchers continue to work toward a vaccine for COVID-19, there are some questions about how many Americans would opt to take it.
A report from the CDC shows that fewer than 46% of Utahns received the influenza vaccination during the 2018-19 flu season.
MORE CORONAVIRUS IN UTAH NEWS
- Student athletes protest Salt Lake County’s restriction on swim meets at public indoor pools
- COVID-19 testing sites to reopen tomorrow, closed today for healthcare workers to enjoy family time
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- No COVID-19 case counts released on Thanksgiving; most Utah testing sites closed
- Doctors warn Thanksgiving could be a super spreader event for COVID-19, data shows what Utahns may do for the holiday