LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — It has been just a few days since Governor Steve Sisolak issued a mandatory shutdown of casino properties and other non-essential businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Las Vegas Strip is experiencing its quietest and slowest weekend yet, due to the closures.
Here are some photos captured by one of our 8 News Now team members:
What others are clicking on:
- Militia members want to blow up Capitol when Biden addresses Congress, chief says
- Ogden Police Department gives tips to avoid car thefts
- Police: Man arrested with body armor and explosives in Uintah County home
- Social Security Administration warns of government imposter scams
- Human remains found in burned car near Moab