SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Vstar Entertainment Group announces Wednesday the cancellation of Paw Patrol Live “Race to the Rescue.”
The show was scheduled for May 30 & 31, 2020 at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
This announcement comes following cancellations and/or postponement of numerous VStar Entertainment shows across the country due to COVID-19.
Ticket holders who purchased with a credit card will automatically be refunded. For guests who purchased tickets with cash at the box office, you must contact the box office for a refund.
The box office is currently closed an unable to process refunds in person. Please call 801-325-2704 or email email@example.com for refunds on cash purchases at the box office. Please call 801-325-2704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Hill leads Saints to 31-3 rout of QB-challenged Broncos
- Washington Co. Sheriff release video of the rescue of 15-year-old missing hiker
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Resorts, avalanche forecasters brace for pandemic ski season