SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Vstar Entertainment Group announces Wednesday the cancellation of Paw Patrol Live “Race to the Rescue.”
The show was scheduled for May 30 & 31, 2020 at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
This announcement comes following cancellations and/or postponement of numerous VStar Entertainment shows across the country due to COVID-19.
Ticket holders who purchased with a credit card will automatically be refunded. For guests who purchased tickets with cash at the box office, you must contact the box office for a refund.
The box office is currently closed an unable to process refunds in person. Please call 801-325-2704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds on cash purchases at the box office. Please call 801-325-2704 or email email@example.com with questions.
- Auto insurance companies return $800 million in premiums because no one is driving
- Wildfire trucks retrofitted to operate as ambulances because of COVID-19
- Survey: People working from home are neglecting personal hygiene
- KFC donates meals to health care workers in Utah
- Utah could be out of COVID-19 testing supplies in one week