MURRAY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah Virtual Academy, UTVA, an online public school for students K-12 is hosting a drive-thru food pantry for enrolled families on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
UTVA officials say they are expecting more than 35 UTVA families who have signed up to receive boxes of food attend the school’s first drive-thru pantry event.
School officials say the pantry, run by parents and staff volunteers has served more than 150 families and supported more than 400 children under the age of 18 across the state since September.
In keeping with social distancing guidelines, the pantry will be operating Thursday from the UTVA office parking lot in Murray located at 310 East 4500 South from 3:00-3:45 p.m.
What others are clicking on:
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Hill leads Saints to 31-3 rout of QB-challenged Broncos
- Washington Co. Sheriff release video of the rescue of 15-year-old missing hiker
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Resorts, avalanche forecasters brace for pandemic ski season