As coronavirus continues to spread throughout the world, many companies are doing their part to mitigate. As a result, fewer people are going out and several businesses including movie theaters are closing.
Trolls World Tour will reportedly be the first film released.
The movies will be available for a 48-hour rental period at a suggested retail price of $19.99 in the US or the price equivalent in international markets, the Comcast-owned company reportedly said.
“The Hunt,” “Invisible Man” and “Emma” are also said to be released Friday.
Regal Cinemas announced Monday they would be closing its theaters “as a precaution.”
Over the weekend, the CDC recommended that groups 50 or more don’t get together.
Here are some tips on preventing the virus:
- Spike in positive COVID-19 cases linked to an outbreak at a meat processing facility in Cache County
- Utah health dept. reports highest daily case count ever, 439 new COVID-19 cases Friday
- Huntsman campaign staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- Gov. Herbert announces SLC to remain in orange phase, rest of the state stays yellow
- Paycheck Protection Program, making the PPP loans better-new version become law