Governor Herbert and Lt. Governor Spencer J. Cox will visit Merit Medical to talk about this crucial development and what it will mean for Utah’s capability to continue testing widely for coronavirus.
What others are reading now:
- A new golf club for women, ForeAll is coming to a green near you
- Two more Utahns arrested for alleged involvement in Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- Black women, across generations, heed Biles’ Olympic example
- CVS raising minimum wage to $15 next year
- Target launches debt-free education assistance program for employees