(ABC4 News) — On Friday, Utah Governor Gary Herbert issued a declaration inviting Utahns to participate in a Weekend of Prayer and Service on March 20 through 22.
Governor Herbert emphasized the importance of doing acts of service which do not include spreading contagion. He suggested leaving bread on a neighbor’s doorstep or writing a note of encouragement to an anxious friend.
- Senate Republicans’ vote-a-rama slows Biden COVID relief bill
- Herriman police seek two burglary and theft suspects
- Attending Satnam Singh’s viewing tonight? Here’s what you need to know
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- No charges filed against Von Miller in alleged domestic violence investigation