SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) — Salt Lake County Arts & Culture’s venues are extending their closure date to June 30, according to Cami Munk, Communications Manager.
This extension affects events originally scheduled at Abravanel Hall, Capitol Theatre, Eccles Theater, and the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center. Click here for event updates and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Police searching for missing teen hiker in Washington County
- Man kicked off flight in SLC for ‘mask non-compliance’
- Woman in custody after possibly shooting juvenile with bow-and-arrow in West Jordan
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Silver Alert issued for 85-year-old man missing out of Fruit Heights