MAGNA/ KEARNS A student who attends the Magna campus of Entheos Academy has tested positive for coronavirus, Salt Lake County Health officials announced Saturday.
Because Entheos Academy in Kearns shares faculty and staff with Magna, school officials are considering both campuses potentially exposed to the virus.
By the direction of officials at the Salt Lake County Health Department, all staff and students will be quarantined at their homes until March 27th.
While in quarantine they have been instructed to monitor themselves for symptoms including cough, fever over 100° F and shortness of breath.
Both campuses will be completely closed for two weeks as the facilities are sanitized.
Instruction will NOT continue during that time.
Here’s further instruction from the Salt Lake County Health Department:
Students and faculty and Hunter High School are in a similar situation after health officials said one of their students also has the virus.
Other coronavirus related stories:
- What is COVID-19 ‘rebound’? CDC explains phenomenon affecting Fauci, some Paxlovid users
- Elmo is now vaccinated against COVID-19
- In 1st year, COVID-19 vaccines saved 20M lives, scientists say
- Chris Stapleton cancels SLC concert after testing positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccine now available for Utah children aged 6 months and older