NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A drone light show was held Friday night at the Vanderbilt football stadium to honor healthcare and frontline workers who have worked hard to care for the community during recent deadly tornadoes and the COVID-19 pandemic.
The light show was put on for free by Nashville-based StrictlyFX and was planned in advance and kept secret to discourage crowds from gathering at the event site. Some 140 drones launched up to 500 feet high, lighting up the sky in formations depicting words and pictures for over 10 minutes.
To learn more about StrictlyFX, click here. You can also watch the entire drone show again in its entirety in the video player above.
- Volunteers help clean up Capitol building after peaceful protest turns violent
- Governor Herbert issues statement following protests in Salt Lake City
- U.S. Attorney responds to statement from U.S. Department of Justice
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation
- SLCPD searching for suspects responsible for flipping, vandalizing police car