UTAH (ABC4 News) — In following Governor Herbert’s “Stay Safe, Stay Home” directive, all DMV lobbies are closed to the public, according to Tammy Kikuchi, Public Information Officer at the Utah State Tax Commission.
The DMV will continue to provide limited service on-site through a drive-through at the Salt Lake, South Valley, Farmington, Ogden, and Hurricane locations.
Visit https://dmv.utah.gov/ for additional information about how to handle DMV transactions.
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic
- Looter returns stolen items to California business owner
- Utes defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley suspended for using racial slur in 2013 text
- Virginia city removes 176-year-old slave auction block from street corner
- Spike in positive COVID-19 cases linked to an outbreak at a meat processing facility in Cache County