Utah (ABC4 News) – Following the CDC’s guidelines for social distancing Costco Wholesale is not allowing more than 50 people in at a time.
Related: What is social distancing?
Kevin Campbell, Costco General Manager in South Jordan says questions have been raised about the CDC’s guidelines concerning social distancing.
Campbell says they are encouraging shoppers to stay approximately 6-feet from one another.
He says the resisters are open at the front end of the store and Costco employees are enforcing social distancing while people wait to check out. “So far the effects have been good,” Campbell says.
Costco shoppers tell ABC4 news lines are building outside the store because of the new rule.
What others are clicking on:
- What’s the process following an officer-involved critical incident in Salt Lake County?
- Heat intensifies by end of the week
- Police release body cam video, seek suspects in SLC riot
- Utah student face-covering guidelines, who decides them?
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye