SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Utah State Capitol announced they are temporarily banning visitors to help combat the spread of coronavirus.
According to the Utah State Capitol Instagram, the ban is effective as of Saturday, March 14.
What others are clicking on:
- Sen. Lee introduces PROMISE Act targeting ‘political bias’ in big tech companies
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Black History Month – Unique Stories
- Utes drop third straight game, losing to UCLA, 76-61
- Take a trip back in time with these vintage threads
- Militia members want to blow up Capitol when Biden addresses Congress, chief says