SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) One of Utah’s popular shopping centers, City Creek will reopen to the public Wednesday May 6 at 11am.
In a press release issued by City Creek administration, they stated while they will be open, there will be some rules to keep everyone safe.
After weeks of being closed due to the coronavirus pandemic the Mall’s new hours will be Monday-Saturday from 11 a.m to 7 p.m.
RELATED: Smith Stores to extend hours
Additionally City Creek will be implementing the following in their efforts to keep everyone safe:
- Cleaning and disinfecting the center throughout the day, and after-hours, with a focus on high-touch, high-traffic surfaces
- Using a stronger disinfectant when available
- Encouraging the use of masks where it is not already mandated by local, state or federal laws
- Using signage and decals to help customers with social distancing
- Offering hand sanitizer at designated stations
- Closing the children’s play area, Engage Splash Pad, Transcend fountain and the fireplace
- Turning off drinking fountains
- Removing furniture and/or resetting seating areas in our common areas and food court to allow for greater social distancing
- Removing trays from our food courts to reduce the number of high-touch surfaces
City Creek said they will comply with all local, state and federal laws and mandates to ensure a safe environment.
RELATED: Utah slowly reopens
The following stores will be operating as curbside pickup. Please contact the following stores directly.
Albion, Louis Vuitton, Nordstrom and West Elm. For more information, please contact these stores directly.
Face coverings will be worn by employees and are recommended for guests, this is in compliance with the Governor’s and Salt Lake Mayor’s orders.
Remember when your shopping keep social distancing spacing.
You can find information about staying safe as the rules relax here.
What others are reading now:
- Over 3,500 unemployment benefit claims filed in Utah from Feb. 14-20
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, two dogs taken, reports say
- Utah House Democrats to introduce ‘needed tax break’ legislation for small businesses
- Google Fiber coming to South Salt Lake
- Newsfeed Now: Dead cat left in parking lot of Chinese American butcher’s shop; Ballet student goes viral on TikTok