LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News) – COVID-19 has presented an unusual situation for all the Class of 2020 graduates.
Utah mother, Kate Jeppson has a high school and kindergarten graduate this year and wanted to do something memorable to mark the unique occasion.
The Lehi mother dressed her graduates up in their attire for some beautiful sunset pictures they won’t soon forget.
What others are clicking on:
- 90-year-old teacher goes back to work, Petersen Art Center reopens
- Zombies, an affair, and lies: What Part 2 of Melanie Gibb’s interview reveals about Lori Daybell investigation
- Governor releases guidelines for Utah’s low-risk phase
- House Republicans file lawsuit against Speaker Nancy Pelosi over proxy voting
- Salt Lake County announces first phase of recreation center openings