LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News) – COVID-19 has presented an unusual situation for all the Class of 2020 graduates.
Utah mother, Kate Jeppson has a high school and kindergarten graduate this year and wanted to do something memorable to mark the unique occasion.
The Lehi mother dressed her graduates up in their attire for some beautiful sunset pictures they won’t soon forget.
What others are clicking on:
- Flooding at Primary Children’s Hospital forces patients to relocate
- UDOT gives update on damages in Big, Little Cottonwood Canyons
- Tokyo’s Skytree offers unmatched views of Olympic city
- Newsfeed Now: Senators unveil nearly $1 trillion infrastructure bill; TikTok video reunites siblings after over 40 years
- Enoch under State of Emergency after Sunday flooding