LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News) – COVID-19 has presented an unusual situation for all the Class of 2020 graduates.
Utah mother, Kate Jeppson has a high school and kindergarten graduate this year and wanted to do something memorable to mark the unique occasion.
The Lehi mother dressed her graduates up in their attire for some beautiful sunset pictures they won’t soon forget.
What others are clicking on:
- Live On is a statewide effort to prevent suicide: How can you help save a life?
- US judge: Pablo Escobar’s cocaine hippos legally ‘people’
- New children’s book “Johnny Shrinks Saves the Day”
- Pregnant women strongly urged to get the covid vaccine by CDC and medical experts
- Over 3,600 new COVID-19 cases reported in Utah, over 600 among school-age children