LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News) – COVID-19 has presented an unusual situation for all the Class of 2020 graduates.
Utah mother, Kate Jeppson has a high school and kindergarten graduate this year and wanted to do something memorable to mark the unique occasion.
The Lehi mother dressed her graduates up in their attire for some beautiful sunset pictures they won’t soon forget.
What others are clicking on:
- Driver arrested for DUI after crash that killed 17-year-old teen from Pleasant Grove
- Family of slain Utah college student confronts her killer
- Troopers identify man killed in near head-on Sevier County crash
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Police, friends, and family continue search for missing Tooele 14-year-old