PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Brigham Young University announced Thursday morning that effective immediately, all athletic events on the campus will be closed to the public.
BYU athletics just began spring football, baseball and softball among other sports. We will update this story when more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- Heavy snowfalls, high avalanche danger continues, officials warn public
- Firefighters battle Provo flames Sunday
- Meet Kamala, the dog with no nose rescued after inauguration
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter