MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah Community Action hosted a community event to distribute food and daily essentials to families affected by the coronavirus crisis.
Through their partnership, they provided support to 80 families who are struggling due to layoffs and lack of resources during the pandemic.
Each participating family receive a 25-pound box of shelf-stable food such as canned vegetables, cereal, peanut butter and mac ‘n cheese; and a 15-pound box of essentials with personal-care items such as shampoo, lotion and toothpaste.
- Militia members want to blow up Capitol when Biden addresses Congress, chief says
- Ogden Police Department gives tips to avoid car thefts
- Police: Man arrested with body armor and explosives in Uintah County home
- Social Security Administration warns of government imposter scams
- Human remains found in burned car near Moab