SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bruce Willis has apologized for an “error in judgment” after “refusing” to wear a mask in public, according to reports.
“It was an error in judgment,” the actor told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
“Be safe out there everyone, and let’s continue to mask up,” he added.
His statement was released Tuesday, two days after Willis was photographed leaving a Los Angeles pharmacy wearing a scarf around his neck.
Willis reportedly refused to leave the store after being asked to by an employee, PageSix reported.
- Rescue teams respond to Mount Timpanogos Saturday
- UPDATE: Officers locate body of missing Wasatch man after month-long search
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- BREAKING THE ICE: Lone Peak Officers tackle ice rescue training
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration