DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Davis County has now reached 12, according to officials.
In a press released issued by Davis County Health Department, four new cases were recently added to the already 8 conformed COVID-19 cases.
All four individuals are adults between the ages of 18-60 years old and are recovering at home. Two of the four had recently traveled.
“Overall, those affected are doing a great job of adhering to protective measures necessary to reduce exposure to others in the community,” the press release reads. “We continue to emphasize the importance of residence following the directions of healthcare and public health professionals when advised to self-isolate or quarantine.”
The Davis County Health Department said they continue to investigate close contacts of all positive cases saying if residents continue to practice social distancing and stay home when sick there will be minimal exposure to others by someone who is infected.
- Donovan Mitchell scores season-high 36 points as Jazz win 7th straight, 129-118
- Utah State’s 11-game winning streak comes to an end with an 84-76 loss to Colorado State
- Utes snap 12-game Pac-12 road losing streak with 71-56 win at Washington State
- Matt Haarms scores 23 as BYU rolls past Portland, 95-67
- 1 year later: What Utah officials wish they knew when COVID first hit