SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Two Ballet West dancers have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to their executive director.
Michael Scolamiero confirmed the results of the dancers’ tests came back Tuesday morning. Both dancers had recently returned to Salt Lake City from an extended trip to the East Coast.
Scolamiero said since returning to Utah, the two had no contact with Ballet West Academy students, Ballet West staff, or other dancers, and had been traveling out of state since March 1.
The two dancers are currently under self-quarantine and the company said they will not be releasing more information, based on privacy concerns.
What others are clicking on:
- Sen. Lee releases statement after meeting with Supreme Court Nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett
- Scrumptious Root Beer Float Cake
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump and Biden spar over SCOTUS, health care in first debate
- Just how good is BYU after dominating 2-0 start?
- UPDATE: Governor extends telehealth executive order