LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Good news if you’re going to be out on New Year’s Eve! The Vegas Monorail will stay open around the clock from 7 a.m. on December 31 to 2 a.m. on January 2.
That’s 43 hours straight!
Locals will only pay $1 per ride with a proof of a Nevada ID.
Last year more than 300,000 people gathered on the strip, shutting down traffic. With the streets cut off, the monorail is the only motor transportation available on the strip on New Year’s Eve.
What others are clicking on:
- Provo police warning against illegal license plates
- Non-profit overseeing Chesapeake Bay to sue EPA, cracking down on water pollution
- CDC confirms possible first case of community spread of COVID-19 in United States
- Woman dies from injuries in crash after swerving to miss deer
- Can working overtime mean high blood pressure?