LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Good news if you’re going to be out on New Year’s Eve! The Vegas Monorail will stay open around the clock from 7 a.m. on December 31 to 2 a.m. on January 2.
That’s 43 hours straight!
Locals will only pay $1 per ride with a proof of a Nevada ID.
Last year more than 300,000 people gathered on the strip, shutting down traffic. With the streets cut off, the monorail is the only motor transportation available on the strip on New Year’s Eve.
What others are clicking on:
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal
- Amazon presents Volunteers of America, Utah with $30K donation to fight homelessness
- USPS expects a busy holiday season