EDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – ABC4 News cruised into the Ogden Valley for the 9th stop on our Pop-Up Studio Tour in Eden.
One of the best parts of the trip is sampling some of the delicious food the community knows and loves.
Eats of Eden is a casual eatery in the upper Ogden Valley. It’s been around for 26 years.
Tanya McFarland, the manager of Eats of Eden, shares some of its award-winning dishes.
Carlos and Harley’s Fresh-Mex Cantina has been serving up Tex-Mex food to the Ogden Valley since 2009. The owners say the tourists who are drawn to the area are so important to their success.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- What do Utah’s vaping numbers show?
- Utah representative seeks comprehensive immigration policy
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opposes rule that would ban conversion therapy, says it fails to protect individual religious beliefs
- Behind The Badge: Sandy Fire Department’s puppet team teaches kids serious safety messages with a silly show
- Protesters gather as fraudster sentenced in federal court