EDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – ABC4 News cruised into the Ogden Valley for the 9th stop on our Pop-Up Studio Tour in Eden.
One of the best parts of the trip is sampling some of the delicious food the community knows and loves.
Eats of Eden is a casual eatery in the upper Ogden Valley. It’s been around for 26 years.
Tanya McFarland, the manager of Eats of Eden, shares some of its award-winning dishes.
Carlos and Harley’s Fresh-Mex Cantina has been serving up Tex-Mex food to the Ogden Valley since 2009. The owners say the tourists who are drawn to the area are so important to their success.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Two elderly out-of-state visitors hit, killed by vehicle on Main Street in Moab
- APNewsBreak: US government unveils final Utah monument plan
- Salt Lake City marks anniversary of arrival of African slaves in America with dedication of burial marker
- Utah company gets right to the heart of things
- UHP to increase DUI enforcement statewide through Labor Day weekend