MIDVALE, Utah (ABC4 News) – UPDATE: Lego’s humans called Thursday to report that he was found safe.
An Alaska woman is offering a $1,000 reward to anyone who can find her three-legged gray Yorkie mix dog, Lego, who has been missing since Dec. 30, 2019.
Bree, Lego’s owner, left the four-pound dog with her mother while she was visiting Utah for the holidays. The dog escaped from the apartment.
Due to the dog’s small size and the fact that it only has three legs, Bree said she was concerned that Lego would not survive the cold temperatures.
However, Bree said a UDOT worker spotted the dog along Highway I-215 near the Fort Union exit. Lego was also spotted off of 6800 South 700 East in a neighborhood.
“It’s amazing he is still out there and we are trying to get the word out!” Bree said. “We have many good family members and friends who are helping us search.”
If you see Lego, please call (385) 495-0797.
What others are clicking on:
- ‘Don’t have shame’: Advice from a financial planner if you lost your job due to coronavirus
- Grisham out as press secretary, will head first lady’s staff
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson spends night in ICU; not on ventilator
- With recent surge in packages, USPS is hiring for a variety of positions in Utah
- RV owners step up to provide temporary housing for healthcare workers needing to quarantine from family