SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Looking for an adrenaline-charged motor sports experience? Monster Jam Triple Threat is back this weekend at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
See fan favorites like Gravedigger, Scooby-Doo, El Toro Loco and many more larger-than-life trucks over the course of the three-day event.
In addition, spectators can see Utah’s First-ever truck back-flip stunt. Tickets are on sale at ticket master and the Vivint Smart Home Arena box office.
What others are clicking on:
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!