ALPINE, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Foam Party in the sunshine is a family favorite during Alpine Days.
A massive amount of foam was sprayed out by the Lone Peak Fire Department onto the Creekside Park lawn for attendees to play in and enjoy Monday afternoon.
Attendees converged on the lawn to cool off in a unique way while celebrating their city.
Check out the link here for other Alpine Days events.
What others are clicking on:
- Three men arrested in theft of thousands of dollars worth of electronics
- Police captain arrested in own department’s prostitution sting
- A father and son may have found a chunk of the meteor that lit up Missouri
- 11-year-old girl found unresponsive in indoor pool
- Special Report: Career changers transition into Utah classrooms