ALPINE, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Foam Party in the sunshine is a family favorite during Alpine Days.
A massive amount of foam was sprayed out by the Lone Peak Fire Department onto the Creekside Park lawn for attendees to play in and enjoy Monday afternoon.
Attendees converged on the lawn to cool off in a unique way while celebrating their city.
Check out the link here for other Alpine Days events.
What others are clicking on:
- Salt Lake City residents to hold community voting parade
- Why Stucki Farms is St George’s finest new addition
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court