ALPINE, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Foam Party in the sunshine is a family favorite during Alpine Days.
A massive amount of foam was sprayed out by the Lone Peak Fire Department onto the Creekside Park lawn for attendees to play in and enjoy Monday afternoon.
Attendees converged on the lawn to cool off in a unique way while celebrating their city.
Check out the link here for other Alpine Days events.
What others are clicking on:
- Salt Lake City curfew: what this means for you
- Sunday: SLC Mayor, Chief of Police discuss riots, overnight curfew
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Jay McFarland
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Trent Christensen
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Kim Coleman