SYRACUSE, Utah (ABC4) – As the holidays near, good ole’ Saint Nick will be embarking on the suburban roads of Syracuse in hopes to spread some holiday cheer.
Saturday, December 19, Santa will be riding through Syracuse city starting bright and early at 9 a.m., But wait—there’s myrrh, it is rumored Santa won’t be traveling alone…
According to the Syracuse Fire Department, a special guest will be accompanying Saint Nick, and he’s apparently a ‘mean one’.
If you haven’t guessed already, it’s the Grinch and officials say he means business.
“The Grinch will be hitching a ride with Santa to try and ensure there are no fun times to be had by anyone!” Officials share.
Authorities hope to triumph against the Grinch’s intentions and is seeking support from the public.
“Let’s all show The Grinch our holiday cheer and prove him wrong,” they add.
To tackle this holiday quest, the fire department requests participants to tune in at www.syracuseut.gov.
- Two months after US withdrawal, some 300 Americans still in Afghanistan
- Construction begins on freestanding ER opening in Herriman
- Stormy weather moves into the Beehive State
- Best Friends Animal Society dispels stigmas around pit bulls
- Bomb cyclone passing through Utah, bringing a month’s worth of rain in a single day