For many Utahns the most important thing in their lives is family.
Utah Family Month is the perfect time to celebrate those you care about the most.
The month is actually six weeks. It starts on Mother’s Day, May 10th, and end on Father’s Day, June 21st.
The Utah Association of Family Support Centers (UAFSC) says research shows that by increasing protective factors such as providing parents with support in times of need, providing opportunities for social connections, and facilitating community knowledge of parenting and child
development can greatly reduce the likelihood of child abuse and neglect.
For a schedule of family activity ideas for all six weeks or to share your family’s Utah Family Month stories visit UtahFamilyMonth.com.
What others are reading:
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- Sanford Health calls off merger with Intermountain Healthcare
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children need help finding 15-year-old girl
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021