‘My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic’ begins its final season after nearly a decade of adventures

GMU Sponsored
feedingamerica

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – 

Launched in 2010, Discovery Family’s popular series “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” follows the magical Princess Twilight Sparkle and her colorful pony friends in the land of Equestria.

Together they teach one another valuable lessons, including the power of friendship. Now, after nearly a decade and more than two hundred episodes.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will begin its final season, featuring the return of popular characters voiced by Patton Oswalt and “Weird” Al Yankovic.

Leading up to the season premiere, Discovery Family celebrates all things MyLittle Pony with a week-long Pony Palooza celebration, including a  marathon of Equestria Girls, the world premiere of Equestria Girls: Spring Breakdown, and a marathon of the most magical episodes from the past eight seasons of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. 

This article contains sponsored content. 

What others are clicking on

One man is dead after being hit by a FrontRunner train Thursday morning in Orem, expect delays

Postpartum depression support group helps moms in St. George

Scientists and researchers express concern about Grand Staircase deforestation

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

feedingamerica

Utah Coronavirus

More Coronavirus Updates

IN FOCUS

More In Focus

Justice Files

More Justice Files

Trending Stories